We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and applicant information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
1. PAYMENT SECURITY
Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you access your information, we offer the use of a secure server. If any of your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Admissions Gateway website ensures that every transaction that takes between you and our Admissions Gateway website through online is in a safe and secure environment. This can be achieved, as Admissions Gateway website is protected by Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Our Payment gateway uses the latest security protocols, as prescribed under the current laws in force.
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We do collect personally identifiable information (Email Id., Name, Contact number, etc.) from you when you apply for any information or pay your fee. We do use your contact information to send you information.
3. USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC AND PROFILE DATA
We use Personal Information for authentication purposes. We may use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, help promote a safe service, collect fees owed, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our website. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. Admissions Gateway at times places both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. Admissions Gateway cookies do not contain any of your Personally Identifiable Information.
5. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information with our other education department and other related department entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts, correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services.
6. PROHIBITION AGAINST UNLAWFUL USE
As a condition for the use of the Admissions Gateway Website, the User warrants that they will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or illegal under any law for the time being in force within or outside Singapore or prohibited by this Agreement. In addition, the Admissions Gateway Website shall not be used in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden or impair it or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website. The User shall refrain from obtaining or attempting to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for or through the Website.
7. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
Admissions Gateway Website may contain services such as email, News bulletin, information related to Regional or local help centers, and/or other message (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Communication Services”). The User agrees and undertakes to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the Admissions Gateway. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees and undertakes that when using a Communication Service, the User will not:
1.defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
2. upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
3. upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Admissions Gateway Website or another’s computer,
4. conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
5. download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that the User know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
6. falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
7. violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Communication Service;
8. violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Singapore; and
9. violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein
Admissions Gateway reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as is necessary to satisfy or comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Admissions Gateway sole discretion
Admissions Gateway does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, Admissions Gateway specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from the user’s participation in any communication service
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. User is responsible for keeping himself updated of and adhering to such limitations if they download the materials
9. TERMINATION/ACCESS RESTRICTION
Admissions Gateway reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address